Sunday, February 5, 2012

Busy

So I have definitely been too busy to write lately. I have a little bit of time this Sunday to write something so maybe someone will read it sometime somewhere somehow. Or maybe not. Going to school at 9 am and getting back from work at 9:30 pm leaves little time for "pleasure writing" (said very snootily) especially with homework sandwiched in the gaps. Nevertheless, I will try to, as the commoners say, "throw you a bone" (said as snootily as possible).
Today was the Super Bowl. As someone who talks about football a great deal, you would expect me to write something about it. Well, there it was. I actually fell asleep partway through, continuing my tradition of falling asleep during 4 straight Super Bowls. I didn't really care for the matchup. It seemed similar to the college football nat'l championship. Two admittedly great teams that I couldn't care less about. So I fell asleep. Some man I am. I remember falling asleep the last time the Patriots and the Giants played in the super bowl. I missed the David Tyree catch, and had to watch it on the YouTubes. This time I saw the Mario Manningham catch, but I missed just about everything else. But hey, anyone else who was warm and full of meatballs would have fallen asleep too.

One day this week I listened to "I Wanna Love You Forever" by Jessica Simpson around 8 times in a row while I was driving my car.

And that's it for me! Later!

DAILY PERSONAL PROFILE UPDATE

Favorite luncheon meat: Smoked Ham

No comments:

Post a Comment