Friday, January 6, 2012

Don't read this if you like in depth writing.

Well, the Detroit Lions' season is over. Well played, lads. Well played.

Have you ever found a new song that you liked and listened to it 30 times in a row? I have, except I listen to it in my mind. Over and over again.

Are there some foods that you don't like, but you don't know why? I ran into two of them today. Olives and raisins. I don't know why I don't like them, I just don't. And it's not for lack of trying them. I have eaten many a raisin and olive in my day, and there is just something about them that doesn't appeal to me. A mixture of the taste, texture, and bad past experiences maybe.

Do you ever have the urge to exercise, but then sit on the couch and eat chips and dip instead? Ok, I was just trying to round this out with a third question.

And now I'm off to watch a Lord of the Rings marathon with my cousin. Maybe I'll expand on some of these things later. Or maybe not.

DAILY PERSONAL PROFILE UPDATE

Favorite movie marathon: LOTR. Or no... X-Men. Wait... Fast & Furious. Dang... Star Wars. Star Trek?

No comments:

Post a Comment