Thursday, June 23, 2011

I don't know

You want to know one thing that bothers me? A grown man that giggles. Leave the giggling to the 6 year old girls. Life ain't no tea party.

Speaking of tea parties... I don't like politics, so let's not get in to that.

The weather is heating up here in the Northern Hemisphere. Too hot. And too humid/dry/bright/smelly/lousy (The Northern Hemisphere is huge!) Don't get me wrong, summer is a great season. Just not as great as spring, fall, or winter. Or that other one, the one they only have in Mexico. El nino or something. Personally, I love fall. Mostly because it reminds me of Harry Potter, and I long to be a spellcrafter. Or mage. Plus I think I look great in sweaters.

The greatest thing about summer is air conditioning. It conditions the air! Like magic! And uses massive amounts of energy! And makes it feel like fall. The worst thing about summer is having to be the guy that fixes the air conditioning. People can't live for 8 hours without cool air. It's absolutely abominable! And if you happen to live in a house that doesn't have a/c, well, say goodbye to having any company over the summer. And to having a good night's sleep.

I'll probably have more to write about on this topic later. Perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment