Friday, July 1, 2011

Remix

I was about to start writing about how people argue a lot when I remembered that I already wrote about that. Haha! Oh lack of subjects, ye almost got me again! I was going to start it out with this gem of a intro: "One thing I've noticed over the centuries is that people love to argue. Like the Crusades. That probably started with an argument. I don't know, ask a historian." I've got this on the mind because there are a LOT of reality shows on TV these days, and the only thing that makes these shows reality are the crazy arguments the peeps get involved in. Well, sorry. Enough of that.

Don't you hate it when you accidentally knock over your deodorant and it falls off the vanity, hits the floor, and the cap cracks in half? The cap never fits back on the right way, and the deodorant is always dried out the next time you use it. Putting on dry deodorant is the worst. It scrapes off all my precious armpit hair, and leaves chunks trapped up in there. Que Horrible!

Another thing I don't like? Stubbed toes. Hey, I just call 'em as I see 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment