Friday, October 1, 2010

Peligroso es mi nombre medio.

As you can tell by my name, I am Hispanic. As you can tell by my Spanish, I am not Hispanic.
I am afraid of heights. Hey! Wipe that smirk off your face. You're probably afraid of heights too. Wuss. I've gotten a lot better since I started climbing to the top of 30 story buildings and leaning right over the edge. Maybe I'm not even scared of heights anymore. Huh. Well, here is a list of things I am scared of.
1. Girls.
2. While not looking, getting hit right in the face with a fastball.
3. Accidentally stealing something from a store.
4. Steve Buscemi.
5. Basically the whole cast of Con Air.
5. Making mistakes.
7. Pork. (I ate bad pork once and was violently ill all night. I still eat it, but with a side of fear.)
8. Finally getting the opportunity to meet Rob Thomas and screwing it up.
9. Finding my soulmate and not having the courage to talk to her. (Not really. This was just to keep the womenfolk reading. Next one is for you men!)
10. Dropping a game winning touchdown catch.

There you have it. Here are some things I am not afraid of:
1. Heights (ha HA!)
2. Getting stabbed. Trust me, I have been stabbed many times, both accidental and on purpose. It's not that bad.
3. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment