1. For some reason I eat like 8/9ths of a box of cereal and then leave the rest of the box in the cupboard for months. The remainder in the box is never enough for a full bowl of cereal, so it's really annoying.
2. I'm moderately tall (186 cm) and I never look up. I am always banging my head into open cupboard doors/pipes in the ceiling/low hanging light fixtures.
3. I punch cement walls sometimes. Better than punching people, right?
4. I watch late night TV to fall asleep. There is nothing but stupid junk on TV after 10 (and often before 10 too. Bazzziiiing!). The worst things about late night TV are the commercials. Every other one has a bunch of women beckoning lonely men to call or text them about who knows what. Recently, there has even been a commercial offering to help people have affairs. Television is going to usher in Armageddon.
5. I get sore after I work out. I have dreams about becoming a superhuman all the time. Usually all I have is super strength and the power of flight, but that is enough to save all the gorgeous women in my dream city. That's all I have to say about that.
6. I actually don't really bother myself a whole lot. I am pretty cool. Why don't you tell me some of the things that bother you about me? Actually, don't. I'll just punch a wall.