To show people that I don't hate everything (Ed. note: I don't) here are some cool things about the world.
1. Winning. Doesn't matter what, as long as I win I am happy. It could be a pick up basketball game. It could be the chance to decorate a cake with Martha Stewart. At least it would mean a free trip to wherever Martha Stewart lives. Martha's Vineyard perhaps? I don't know.
2. A solid meal. That's why Cracker Barrel is an awesome restaurant. You get a delicious, well proportioned meal for a decent price. And you can play that triangle game where if you leave more than four golf tees you are an eeg-no-ray-moos. Or something.
3. Music (that isn't rap, country, screamo, metal, or anything else that I listen to when I'm in a bad mood). Funny enough, two songs that make me happy are by Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears. You know you like them too. Oh and anything by Rob Thomas.
4. A good movie/tv show. Just as nothing is as bad as a terrible movie, nothing is as good as an awesome movie.
5. Getting a good night's sleep. Sleep is gooooood.
6. A lot of things.
7. When people comment on my stuff. Thanks friends and family! You've done well!